World Trade Park
The World Trade Park will be built in the heart of the city. It will have offices, a convention centre, retail outlets, exhibition halls, a five-star hotel, a multiplex, trade lobbies, an art gallery and a “computer-controlled” parking for 1,100 vehicles. “With this project, we are venturing into blending tourism and trade. The World Trade Park will provide a platform for our business fraternity to reach the world while allowing international investors to reach Rajasthan via a single window,” said Sajjid Khan, chairman of the World Trade Park.
This building would have lots of attractive facilities:
- Buyer’s embassy. 1.50 lacs sqft of exhibition hall.
- 1500 persons Auditorium and Convention Center.
- Trade Information Bureau.
- It will have 32 escalators and 28 high speed lifts.
- 1000 ft long metal arm structure with brushed stainless steel conceived as roots of trade tower.
- Electronic Trading Facilities of Stocks and Export Enquiries
- Corporate office, rather serviced offices.
- Five Star Luxury Facility Hotel.
- Retail Showrooms of International and National Brands.
- Food Court with cuisines from 15 countries.
- Physical Fitness and Health Club.
- Club Lounge.
- 2 Screen Multiplex.
- Art Gallery and Museum.
- 1100 Computerised Car Parking System.
- Associate WTP trade offices in London, Paris, New York, Italy and Germany, shortly.
- Computer Controlled Building Management System (BMS).
- Building Support System (BSS).
- World Trade Park will be an eco-friendly building with water conservation techniques, energy conservation techniques and automatic sensors for power saving, centrally airconditioned, Wireless LAN and IT friendly environment.
- Club Cars for pickup.
- A floating executive lounge and business center.